The Model SLG-2000 featuring a 2-head open sided
V-Groover has become one of the most popular choices for
our fabricators, favoring the precision roller table design.
The open design allows for linear as well as cross groove cuts
up to 14-16" away from the fence.
The two independent cutter stations controlled via pneumatic
controls and solenoid valve, allow the use of (2) different profiles,
such as the front edge build-up profile and the cove back splash
profile on the other head, with just a push of a button with
virtually no downtime. This machine will be the ideal choice
for the medium to large volume Solid Surface Fabricator who requires
numerous profile changes throughout the daily production schedule.
Some of the key data and features for this model are
- (2) 10 HP-3,600 RPM Motor
- 3 HP Hydraulic feeder unit
- 4" Minimum to unlimited part width
- 20" Minimum to unlimited part length
- 16" Maximum throat clearance for linear & cross cuts
- 6" Diameter solid aluminum reference roller
- Linear rail and ball screw for head up& down and motorized side movement
- Motorized feeder height adjustment for optimal traction
- High precision, stainless steel roller conveyor table
- Mechanical anti-kick back device
- Emergency shut off line along the table length
- Linear footage counter
- Automatic tape applicator
- 2 Year warranty
- Star "V" Customer satisfaction assurance
Model SLG-2000 Photos
Click the photo for a larger view.
Return to the V-Groover